Mountain View Bank offers all types of loans. Use the checklist below for putting together a loan package. Please contact us for a consumer loan application.
Interest rates on loans will vary. They may be fixed or variable. Repayment terms will include a monthly payment. There may be costs, such as title, appraisal, and filing fees. There is no cost to apply for a commercial loan.
Commercial loan requirements are as followed:
- Completed personal financial statement
- 3 years personal tax returns
- 3 years corporate tax returns
- Interim financial statements, including balance sheet and income statements
- Copies of appropriate business entity documents, such as articles of incorporation, partnership agreements,
operation agreements, and certificates of good standing
- A brief description, in your own words, of what the business is, what it does, and the purpose of the loan.
We have installment loans for personal family and household purposes. Interest rates and repayment terms vary. Initial loan costs depend on what outside loan-related services are needed. There is no cost to apply for a consumer loan.
Consumer loan requirements are as followed:
- Completed application, including the following information;
- Name and address
- Social security number
- Amount and purpose of the loan
- Preferred date of payment
*Borrowers have certain rights under
Federal law related to resolving errors and
requesting information about their loan account, and that they may learn more
about their rights by contacting their local server
or calling 308-784-2515.